When it comes to buying gifts for the special souls in our lives, we often fall into the trap of running all over town as we run down our list. But finding something for each unique loved one is no longer a time-consuming challenge scouring the shelves at multiple shops, or waiting at home for a delivery truck.
At Gifts on the Go you’ll find everything you need to say “I love you,” “thank you,” “congratulations,” “I’m sorry,” “thinking of you,” “bon voyage” and more. We can help you celebrate baby showers, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, retirements and religious occasions (baptisms, confirmations, christenings, bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs), or provide encouragement or sympathy (including pet sympathy) to that special someone.
Gifts on the Go is a warm, approachable store, and our knowledgeable and solution-driven staff can please every taste and meet every budget. Just describe your gift-giving situation and allow us to lead the way.
What we offer:
- Greeting Cards: We offer the largest selection of unique sentiments in Salinas. Our card selection covers every occasion and need, and includes the top stylists from Palm Press, Artist to Watch, Calypso, Papyrus, Design Design, Caspari, Quotable, Compendium and Madison Park, to name a few!
- Home décor: Find that unique interior accent piece sourced around the world from designers such as Park Hill, Roost and Rosanna.
- Table Linens: Meet all your luxury fabric needs with our specialty linen collection from April Cornell, Now Designs, Peking Handicraft and Moda Home.
- Kids Corner: Find unique items for babies and children, including products from Little Giraffe, Angel Dear, Elegant Baby, Bunnies by the Bay and Baby Aspen, as well as toys from Melissa & Doug, Hog Wild, Jelly Cat and Maileg.
- Just for Fun: We fill every corner of the store with fun items, such as office rubber band shooters, emergency underwear, damnit dolls, moo mixers, special shit BBQ seasoning and more. All the fun products from Blue Q, Accoutrements, Ephemera and Fred.
- Books: We carry a wide selection of gift books, from top publishers like Chronicle Books and Random House, from the ABCs to elegant coffee table books.
- Accessories: Find everything unique in hats, purses, jewelry, scarves, tunics and readers, from the top designers such as Papaya!, La Vie, Hoolas (from Salinas), Shiraleah, San Diego Hat Co and ICU.
- Paper Goods: From sassy to elegant, you must see our collection from Caspari (Bridge cards and tallies too), Design Design, PPD and Meri Meri.
- Lotions and Soaps: Invigorate your senses with Thymes, Gianni Rose, Lepe de Provence and more!
- Candles and Accessories: The largest color selection in the area, see the amazing shapes and sizes from Rosy Rings, Illume, and Vance Kitira and dinner tapers from Jande and Northern Lights and of course Root Collenettes.
- Home Care: We carry both top lines: Caldrea and Fruits and Passion-Cucina.
- Celebration Items: Fine the perfect Lolita wine glass, paper plates, napkins and table cloths, banners, gift wrap and gift bags, birthday candles, sparklers... party accessories for every occasion.
- Salinas Valley Corner: Ceramics, Linens, Soaps and more carrying our Town's name or representing our great Agriculture and Cowboy Heritage.
- Seasonal: We carry gifs for every celebration, including Rodeo and 4th of July, Father’s Day , Halloween, Harvest and Christmas, Graduation, Administrative Assistants day, Mother’s Day, Cinco De Mayo, St. Patrick’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter and more. You are sure to find seasonal favorites from Bethany Lowe, ESC, Ragon House and Kalalou.
Gifts on the Go offers unique gifts for individuals and corporate firms, as well as all your personal occasions. Let Donna and the Gifts on the Go team become your personal shopper. Drop off your list, and the Gifts on the Go team will scour the store to create the perfect gift package for everyone on your list! If you are looking for old-fashioned, personalized service, Gifts on the Go is ready to assist you with all of your gifting needs.
Gifts on the Go
1079 S Main St
Salinas, CA 93901
Click here for map
Located behind the Bowling Alley in South Salinas